Your valuable time is really important to the campaign.
Your commitment to make a short call to your MP's office is a huge contribution. MPs need to know what we think. They need to feel the pressure.
You are unlikely to get through to to your MP directly. A member of their staff will take your call. You should:
- Tell them you are a constituent, confirming your name and address.
- Explain why you are calling - say you want to ask your MP to support a people's vote on the Brexit deal.
- Ask questions and if the staff member cannot answer them ask them to follow up by email or letter.
- Ask for an appointment to meet your MP in person to answer your questions.
Our suggested questions for your MP are:
- Do you support giving the people a vote on the Brexit deal?
- Do you agree the people's vote should include an option to remain in the EU?
- Will you publicly support giving the people the final say on the Brexit deal?
- Will you be voting for or against the government's Brexit deal?
- Ask your MP to explain their reasoning if they do not directly support a people's vote.